Are you a Commercial Landlord or Commercial Tenant? A Commercial Lease can be a complicated document. Retain a lawyer to guide you through the process of leasing a commercial space. Contact us today for a quote.
Whether you are a Landlord or a Tenant, a commercial lease can be a daunting document to enter into and having a lawyer by your side in the process would be a wise decision. The lawyers at Kung, Lo & Jia LLP have experience acting for Landlords and Tenants in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial lease agreements and other lease documents, such as lease renewals, lease assignments, and lease amendments.
As a full service law firm, we are able to leverage the experience of our Real Estate, Corporate Commercial, and Litigation lawyers, to protect your interests and guide you through the process of entering into a commercial lease. We are ready to assist you with all aspects of a Commercial Lease, including but not limited to:
- Drafting Offers to Lease
- Drafting Commercial Lease Agreements for Landlords
- Negotiating and Reviewing Commercial Lease Agreements for Tenants
- Completing Due Diligence on Title Searches and Zoning Searches
- Reviewing and/or Drafting Lease Assignment and Consent Agreements
- Reviewing and/or Drafting Lease Extension Agreements
- Reviewing and/or Drafting Sublease Agreements
- Seeking Landlord Consent for Lease Assignments or Subleases