Has your business grown and you are thinking of incorporating? There are many tax and business advantages to incorporating your business. However, with those advantages, come legal complexities to corporations as well. Incorporate your business with a lawyer by your side and make sure your corporation is compliant. Contact us today for a quote.
Congratulations on starting and building your own business. Entrepreneurship is one of the best paths to success, but a path that is ultimately riddled with complexities and risk along the way. One important decision you make when starting your business may be whether to incorporate. There are advantages and disadvantages to incorporating that you must weigh carefully. There are also many legal intricacies and rules that govern corporations. We can help.
Kung, Lo & Jia LLP will guide you through the process and complete your incorporation as efficiently and as quickly as possible. As a full service law firm, we are able to leverage the experience of our Real Estate, Corporate Commercial, Employment, and Litigation lawyers to run your business smoothly. We are ready to assist you with all aspects of incorporating your business, including but not limited to:
- Reviewing and advising on requirements and restrictions for Professional Corporations
- Completing NUANS Searches
- Drafting and filing of Articles of Incorporation
- Drafting and filing of Notice of Change and Initial Returns
- Drafting and filing of Extraprovincial Registrations in Ontario
- Creation of the corporate minute book
- Drafting of corporate by-laws and initial resolutions
- Negotiating and drafting shareholder’s agreements